Tuesday 26 April 2011

Yet another misrepresentation

Yesterday was the 3rd mention date for my application to "Ubah Perintah" or vary the court order with regards to my ex-wife's visitation rights.

The application was made due to our grave concern over
  1. my ex-wife's total disregard to court orders issued in the months of November and December 2010 to return the children to me; and
  2. the dispicable things that she did to the children during that time. I plan to discuss this in a later post.
During the first case mention on 24 January 2011, as expected, my ex-wife turned up alone requesting time to appoint a lawyer. Typical delay tactics again.

During the second case mention was on 10 March 2011. My ex-wife was in court with her lawyer. However, she did not appear before the judge when the case was called for mention. Her lawyer claims that he was only just appointed and will need time to file in a response. The Honourable Judge instructed for her affidavit in response is to be filed in by the next mention date.

The next mention date was 25 April 2011. However, I was not able to attend as I was on medical leave due to foot injuries. My legal counsel's representative reported that my ex-wife's lawyers complained to the Honourable Judge that the have filed in an application to delay all court proceedings pending her application to delcare me previous marriage to her to be null and void. The next mention date was set for June 2011.

My ex-wife's lawyer went on to say that they have tried to serve the summons to me 7 times! What a liar. The process server only came to the office once and he had the audacity to tell the Honourable Judge that they tried to serve the summons to me 7 times???

As the muslims say... lawyers have one foot in hell

No comments:

Post a Comment