Monday 11 April 2011

More defrosting nonsense

Today I received a call from Bank C informing me that they are ready to refund me the monies in my credit card account.

I find it ridiculous that they saw it fit to freeze (oopss... cancel) my credit card on the same day after receiving the ex-parte court order from my ex-wife's lawyers but has taken eleven (11) days to decide to refund me my money.

It didn't end there.

The officer then told me that Bank C's credit card division cannot deposit the money into my savings account because my savings account is with Bank C's Islamic division. I told the officer I could not believe what she has just told me as they are all under Bank C. The only explanation she could come up with was "it is difficult".

So now they will have to spend time and money to issue and mail me the cheque instead of a simple electronic transfer. How clever and efficient!

For the record, as of 11 April 2011, eleven (11) days after serving the Mahkamah Rayuan Syariah court order to Bank C, my current account still remains frozen.

1 comment:

  1. In the spirit of Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah...I would suggest...

    "Kita bakor ajer, kita bakor" Bank C...

    Maybe then it'll defrost completely :D

    ReplyDelete