Thursday 7 April 2011

Defrosted and disappeared!

Yesterday afternoon I received a call from Bank C's Credit Card Centre.

They took note of the Mahkamah Rayuan Selangor court order but informed me that my credit card has been cancelled. I have to apply for a new one.

I asked about the credit balance on the credit card account. The officer informed me that the balance may be transferred to my new card (assuming I applied for one) or it may be refunded to my bank account.

I then asked about my credit card points. To my horror, I was told that the points will be lost. I may appeal at the Bukit Damansara branch.

I informed the officer that the 6 October 2009 ex-parte court order was merely to freeze my credit card. Not to cancel it! As usual, she blamed it on "procedure".

It is clear I am no longer welcomed at Bank C.

I will now be drafting a nasty letter to the CEO and closing all affected accounts with the blasted bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment