Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wali Hakim Mystery solved!

I received a call from my officemate this afternoon informing me that a process server (i.e. a person tasked to serve court documents) was at the office to deliver some documents to me. The process server was from the legal firm that has been representing my ex-wife in all her syariah cases (both in the State of Selangor and wronfully in Kuala Lumpur). Apparently it was a "Saman Mahkamah PJ" form my ex-wife.

The process server insisted that the documents are to be served to me personally. As I was not there, he said that he will return the next day.

Once again, I was rather stumped. Mahkamah PJ? My colleague could not tell me whether it was Mahkamah Syariah or Mahkamah Sivil. What on earth is she trying to do now?

The only clue I had was the fact that it was a "Saman Mahkamah PJ". So a simple call to the Mahkamah Rendah Syariah Petaling Jaya confirmed as expected (and feared) that she filed in an application to "faraqkan" my previous marriage with her. The court officials were also dumbfounded after learning that we were already divorced!

I think her motives are clear. It appears that she is willing to put to question the status of my children simply to gain custody. Why? Why subject the children to such psychological trauma and/or to let the children live with such a stigma simply to cover up her infidelity? Why put herself first before the children? Doesn't she have the slightest of care or concern for her own children's future?

I shall restrain myself from making any further comments on her. For now, I am still in a state of shock.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sad and depressing.

    Kalaulah segala usaha dia yang sanggup melakukan apa saja tanpa mengira kebajikan dan kepentingan anak-anak semata-mata untuk membuktikan bahawa dia tidak bersalah boleh di ambil kira oleh pihak berkuasa/hakim/mahkamah, sepatutnya secara automatik dia akan kehilangan hak penjagaan.

    In my opinion, she has lost the right to be called a mother the moment she puts her own interest and personal vendetta before the children's needs and best interest.

    ReplyDelete