Tuesday 1 March 2011

This blog

The blog is a collection of case studies as well as challenges that I had to go through in my quest for justice under the Selangor Syariah Legal System. Like many others, my foray into the Syariah legal system was not by choice. It was a result of unfortunate circumstances that had led to the breakdown of my marriage. For me, it was (and still is) a journey into the unknown. I simply hope the accounts of my experience would be of benefit to others i.e. to serve as a guide for others seeking similar justice, as a case study into the application and practice of syariah law in the State of Selangor (and possibly Malaysia) and/or as a mere collection of stories of the past two (or more) years of my life.

I wish to stress at this juncture that the purpose of this blog is NOT to undermine, defame or to get back at the relevant parties and it is for this reason, that I shall remain anonymous and withold the identities of all those concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment