Tuesday 24 May 2011

Section 448 dropped

On 4 September 2010, my ex-wife broke into my house together with a locksmith and 6 packers. She was assisted by her lawyer and her husband. During the incident, she took away (amongst others) furniture items, electrical items and home furnishings (including curtains and flower pots).

I lodged a police report immediately after the incident.

In October 2010, I learnt that the police were investigating the case under Section 448 of the Penal Code (i.e. for house trespass). I was doubtful and not convinced but the police thought otherwise.

In March 2011, I then learnt that my ex-wife was going to be charged in court under Section 448 of the Penal Code on 15 April 2011.

The next mention date was set for 18 May 2011.

I just learnt that the case against my ex-wife has been dropped. I later learnt that the Head of Prosecution for the State of Selangor had dropped the case on grounds that there was no trespass as the house is registered under joint names.

My doubts have been proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment